The world has lost yet another legend this year. Gene Wilder was known for saying many genius things. Here are our eight favorite mindful quotes by him:
- “So my idea of neurotic is spending too much time trying to correct a wrong. When I feel that I'm doing that, then I snap out of it.”
- “Come with me and you'll be, in a world of pure imagination, take a look and you'll see, into your imagination.”
- “If you're not gonna tell the truth, then why start talking?”
- "So shines a good deed... in a weary world."
- "What is essential is invisible to the eye."
- "When you please your mother by doing something, it gives you confidence that you can please other people."
- “If the physical thing you're doing is funny, you don't have to act funny while doing it... Just be real and it will be funnier.”
- “Time is a precious thing. Never waste it.”