We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Whil’s new Career Wellbeing programs! These 30-day training programs help professionals build resilience while improving their performance. Over the past 18 months, Whil’s experts researched and produced each of them to help employees thrive and drive outcomes in their field of expertise.
Calm and Focused Selling ft. Anil Dindigal, VP of Einstein Analytics, Salesforce
Each four-week program includes:
- An industry expert at the top of their game
- Weekly training themes critical for sustainable performance
- The latest research in proven techniques and repeatable skills
- Video coaching and audio training sessions (1 five-minute session per day)
This week, we’re launching four of the top ten most stressful careers, plus emotional intelligence (EQ) skills in our Build training collection for building life and career skills, as well as company culture:
- Sales: Calm and Focused Selling
- Marketing: Thrive in Creative Industries
- Finance: Build Resilience in Financial Services
- Safety: Situational Awareness to Avoid Injury
- Develop Emotional Intelligence, featuring Search Inside Yourself,
- the famous program born at Google.
Employees will learn repeatable skills from Whil’s leading experts - CEOs, VPs, MDs, PhDs and master trainers in top companies.
And there's more where that came from. Stay tuned for more covering the top 10 most stressful jobs in the coming weeks including healthcare, STEM and education.
Here’s what one of our clients has to say about their experience already:
“We work with the leading EAPs, LMS and wellness providers. With these new career programs, no one has shown a deeper understanding of what professionals need to perform under pressure than Whil. Not by a mile.” - CHRO, Fortune 500 Brand
Interested in learning more? Click below to learn more about each of the new or upcoming four-week programs, as well as dozens of free tools in our resource center: